- Ergonomic, well balanced design, providing unmatched comfort in all operating conditions
- 2 helmet sizes ensuring an optimal fit for both small and large head sizes
- Effective, intuitive and robust adjustment mechanisms, ensuring optimal fit for all user profiles
- Unique adjustable ocular visor – fitting over prescription glasses while providing gap-free enclosure
- Comfortable, high-performance face protection with excellent coverage, clear or gold coating
- Extended thermal and mechanical protection even in extremely hot conditions
- Fully integrated lighting module with unique distribution of light and weight, supporting work and safe navigation in the dark
- New retroreflective sticker style for Gallet F1XF available in 5 colors (yellow, grey, blue, green, red)
- Be visible day and night thanks to 2 new helmets colors (yellow and orange) which combine Hi-viz and photoluminescence
Oil & Gas
Search & Rescue,
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- CE marking according to EU Regulation 2016/425 for Personal Protective Equipments.
- Helmet approved to EN 443:2008, EN16471 & EN16473, type B, including optional requirements.
- Faceshield approved to EN 14458:2004, Face guard, including optional requirements.
- Ocular visor approved to EN 14458:2004, Eye guard, including optional requirements.
- MED/SOLAS approval for use on ships
For details please refer to technical specifications.