Vautex SL+ ET
The chemical protective suit for Emergency Teams [ET] is made of the special compound material
Vautex SL+. Due to the very flexible material this suit provides outstanding freedom of movement.
The large integrated lens allows weight reduction in the head section for better wearing comfort. Additional features are the removable rucksack reinforcement, electronic identification by transponder, gas-tight zipper with cover and replaceable glove system and boots.
The Vautex SL+ ET can be configured according to your individual requirements. Please contact your local MSA.
- AirGoFix SCBA
- F2 X-TREM Accessories
- AirGo SCBA
- Ultra Elite® Positive Pressure Full-Face Masks
- Gallet F1XF Hearing Protection and Communication Headsets
- Racers Eyewear
- EVOLUTION® 6000 Xtreme Thermal Imaging Camera
- Anthron Descender
- Helmet Mounted Lighting Solutions
- GALAXY® GX2 Automated Test System